Squish Coco is a complete, cross-platform, cross-compiler code coverage tool chain allowing to analyze the code coverage of C, C++, C# and Tcl code.
Squish Coco utilizes source code instrumentation to analyze the applications' source code. No changes to the source code are necessary. Executing a test suite against an instrumented application produces data that Squish Coco can analyze. This analysis can be used to ensure that complete test coverage is achieved since it:
- Finds and highlights untested code sections.
- Finds redundant tests (i.e., tests that merely duplicate others).
- Finds unreachable code.
- Computes the optimal order of test execution that will maximize the overall coverage.
- Compares the test coverage of two application versions or test executions.
See the Features page for more.
Squish Coco can target applications running on Linux, Windows, Mac OS X and other platforms.
Squish Coco is available for the following programming languages:
Squish Coco can be used at every stage of testing and with every testing method (unit tests, automated tests, manual tests, etc.). Furthermore, Squish Coco can merge multiple execution reports to provide advanced analysis.
- Request a free and fully supported 30 day evaluation copy today.
- Watch a recording of a Squish Coco Webinar and read answers to many FAQs.
- Read more about Squish Coco's price & licensing.
- Contact froglogic sales to request a live demo, to purchase Squish Coco licenses or for additional questions.
- Evaluation support via email@example.com.