Squish Integration for Microsoft ALM (Visual Studio, TFS and MTM)
The Squish for MS ALM integration plugin allows to import and manage Squish GUI tests in Microsoft ALM and also run them via Visual Studio, TFS and MTM. This way it is possible to automate cross-platform and cross-device GUI tests with Squish and integrate the management and execution into MS ALM.
On this page you find all instructions and docuemntation to setup and use the Squish Integration for MS ALM for the Visual Studio 2012 Application Lifecycle Management Virtual Machine.
- Installer of Squish and Squish MS ALM integration: ISO | MSI Installer
- Basic instructions to get started (after the VM is up and running): DOCX | PDF
- Hands-On Lab: DOCX | PDF
- More documentation of the Squish integration: Squish MS ALM Integration
- General Suqish Documentation: doc.froglogic.com
- Video: Squish for Mobile (Android) Demo in connection with Microsoft Test Manager