froglogic has customers from all over the world in many different industry segments.
Squish tools are used in industries such as Oil & Gas, EDA, Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, Press & Media, IT, and more. Our customers range from small start-ups to multi-national corporations.
Currently more than 3000 companies world-wide use froglogic's Squish tools to automate their GUI tests to improve their quality assurance processes. Here we list some of our reference customers and some success stories and case studies where you can read why froglogic's customers chose Squish, how they use it, and what benefits it has brought them.
- Squish for Java selected at SNS REAAL as Test Automation Framework in a Microsoft TFS Implementation
- Squish for Qt Embedded Success at Marine Electronic Company
- Squish Success at Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Specsavers and SQS use Squish for Spreadsheet-driven GUI Testing
- CERN using Squish for Multi-Platform SCADA GUI Regression Testing
- Nokia shortens Testing Cycles for Ovi Store with froglogic Squish
- Interview with iDev on how KDAB helped introduce Squish
- Squish Success at Linx Printing Technologies
- Squish Success at Concurrent Computer Corporation
- Squish Success at Weatherford Petroleum Consultants
- Squish Success at Kitware; Squish Integrated in CDash/CTest
- Squish Success at Mixed-Technology Company
- Many Years of Squish Success at ARM Ltd.
- Squish Success at Perforce Software
- ETM Professional Control, a Siemens Company—Squish for Qt users since early 2007
- IC Manage—Squish for Qt users since 2006
- Q1 Labs—Squish for Web users since 2007
- American Power Conversion Corp. uses Squish for Java
- German Federal Office of Information Technology chooses froglogic's Squish for Java
- Packet Design QA Success with Squish
- Embedded Squish for Qt Success at Dash Navigation
- Squish for Qt Success at Funkwerk
- Squish for Java Success at Ericsson
- Squish for Java Success at SAGEM
- Squish Success at France Telecom
- Squish Success at Language Weaver
- Squish Success at Selden Systems
- Qt and Squish Success at Gradient Design Automation
- Embedded Success at Cassens Transport