Squish users have begun posting reviews on ITCentralStation*, an independent tool review site.
We’d enjoy seeing reviews from other Squish users as well!Write Review
- Once the UI components are mapped, all testing can be performed via scripting languages
- One of the most valuable features is the auto-completion of the code while you register your actions/clicks inside the application under test
- Stable automation framework with it’s own object library enabled us to move all of the tests to a Continuous Integration farm
- I use the IDE daily for creating new tests, debugging tests and running tests
- It has support for desktop and web applications developed with wide range of tool kits
- The tool provides a few script programming languages for selection
- It supports many platforms, which helps in getting automation solutions for most of the complex UI products
*ITCentralStation is in no way affiliated with froglogic. Users can choose to remain anonymous when submitting a review.