Squish tip of the week: How to integrate Behavior Driven Testing with Squish
Did you know that it’s possible to create tests in a business-readable language that can later be automated with Squish?
Behavior Driven Testing lets you create acceptance tests in a natural language, which can be a valuable asset in Automated GUI Testing planning and creation.
Learn how to integrate common BDD tools with Squish and begin:
- Using BDTs as a foundation for your Squish tests
- Linking your Behavior Driven Development and Testing with your automated GUI regression tests
- BDD: Fully Integrated Behavior Driven Development and Testing Support
- BDD by Squish Edition
- Select your Squish edition-specific tutorial (i.e. Qt, Android, Java, etc.) from this list of tutorials
- Click Tutorial: Designing Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Tests