froglogic was founded in 2003 by Reginald Stadlbauer and Harri Porten with one purpose in mind: To create a best-of-breed cross-platform GUI test automation tool which specifically supported the automation of tests based on the popular cross-platform GUI framework Qt.
With the first release of Squish GUI Tester, froglogic achieved its initial goal. Thanks to the success of Squish for Qt and to meet customer demand, froglogic extended Squish to support test automation for other GUI toolkits. In the years since the initial release Squish has acquired the ability to support test automation for applications built using Java (Swing/AWT, SWT/Eclipse RCP and JavaFX), native Windows, Mac OS X, Apple iOS, Android, QtQuick/QML, Flex and several others, including Web-based applications using AJAX.
Squish has now grown to become one of of the market leading and most popular GUI test tools available for supporting platform-specific GUI technologies and cross-platform GUI technologies on Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and embedded/mobile platforms.
In 2011 froglogic also extended its product portfolio with Squish Coco, a cross-platform C/C++ and C# code coverage analysis tool.
froglogic’s initial vision is still valid today: Squish offers the best possible integration for each specific GUI technology it supports, to give our customers tools for creating long-lasting, robust, and reliable automated tests to ensure long-term QA success.
froglogic has clients all over the world in many different industry segments such as Oil & Gas, EDA, Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, Press & Media, IT, and more. froglogic’s clients range in size from small start-ups to multi-national corporations.
froglogic’s Squish is now used by more than 3,000 companies world-wide. These companies uses Squish to automate their GUI tests to improve their quality assurance processes with high quality tests, fast regression detection, better test coverage, and increased application quality.
What Our Clients Say About Us
- "So many thanks for your and your colleagues excellent and quick service! This really was one of the smoothest problem fixes of this format for me."
- “Im Rückblick möchte ich sagen, dass ich während der Evaluierung mit froglogic immer ein gutes Gefühl hatte, da Ihr Stil ständig sehr kundenorientiert, ja sogar richtig partnerschaftlich war. Ich freue mich auf den Einsatz von Squish und die Zusammenarbeit mit Ihnen”AlphaGate
- “The Squish software gave us the tools to build appropriate test sequences and to implement them in the Squish framework for testing. The testing saved us hours of work and much frustration on the part of the persons who use the database system.”St. Vincent de Paul Society
- "I started with Squish for Qt Evaluation license, looks very impressive and can be very helpful for testing the SW that we develop. Documentation and video tutorials are very helpful for understanding how does this tool work."Evaluator
- "So far the tool has performed well. We are also quite happy with the features your tool employs and it's significant advantage over it's competing products in the market."Coco Evaluator
- "I have been able to evaluate Squish and I must say the experience is awesome. This is especially with BDD test scripts and the recording feature that comes with it."Squish for Web Evaluator