froglogic® was founded in 2003 by Reginald Stadlbauer and Harri Porten with one purpose in mind: To create a best-of-breed cross-platform GUI test automation tool which specifically supported the automation of tests based on the popular cross-platform GUI framework Qt.
With the first release of Squish® GUI Tester, froglogic achieved its initial goal. Thanks to the success of Squish for Qt and to meet customer demand, froglogic extended Squish to support test automation for other GUI toolkits. In the years since the initial release Squish has acquired the ability to support test automation for applications built using Java (Swing/AWT, SWT/Eclipse RCP and JavaFX), native Windows, Mac OS X, Apple iOS, Android, QtQuick/QML, Flex and several others, including Web-based applications using AJAX.
Squish has now grown to become one of the market leading and most popular GUI test tools available for supporting platform-specific GUI technologies and cross-platform GUI technologies on Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and embedded/mobile platforms.
In 2011 froglogic also extended its product portfolio with Squish Coco, a cross-platform C/C++ and C# code coverage analysis tool.
froglogic’s initial vision is still valid today: Squish offers the best possible integration for each specific GUI technology it supports, to give our customers tools for creating long-lasting, robust, and reliable automated tests to ensure long-term QA success.
froglogic has clients all over the world in many different industry segments such as Oil & Gas, EDA, Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, Press & Media, IT, and more. froglogic’s clients range in size from small start-ups to multi-national corporations.
froglogic’s Squish is now used by more than 3,000 companies world-wide. These companies use Squish to automate their GUI tests to improve their quality assurance processes with high quality tests, fast regression detection, better test coverage, and increased application quality.
What Our Clients Say About Us
- We're very happy with Squish, it's a really important tool for us, and the technical support has been excellent.
- "I've evaluated Squish with our product on Mac. It's more efficient than eggPlant auto that test team is currently using. I've recommend it to auto test team & senior manager."Evaluator
- "So many thanks for your and your colleagues excellent and quick service! This really was one of the smoothest problem fixes of this format for me."KDAB
- "Looking back, I would like to say that I had a good feeling throughout the whole evaluation with froglogic, as your style has always been very customer-oriented, even collaborative indeed. I am looking forward to using Squish, and to working with you."AlphaGate
- “The Squish software gave us the tools to build appropriate test sequences and to implement them in the Squish framework for testing. The testing saved us hours of work and much frustration on the part of the persons who use the database system.”St. Vincent de Paul Society
- "I started with Squish for Qt Evaluation license, looks very impressive and can be very helpful for testing the SW that we develop. Documentation and video tutorials are very helpful for understanding how does this tool work."Evaluator