Hamburg, Germany—2011/03/15 froglogic GmbH today announced that it will exhibit and participate in the Hot New Products Showcase at the EclipseCon 2011 conference in Santa Clara, California from March 21st until March 24th. froglogic’s booth will show Squish, their market leading automated GUI testing tool.
Graphical User Interface (GUI) test automation can help your organization deal with the challenges of testing applications with sophisticated graphical user interfaces. Such tools—of which Squish is the market leader—can free up your developers and testing staff to focus on higher level tasks, and at the same time improve testing speed and reliability so that regressions are caught and corrected as early as possible. froglogic invites you to stop by for a demonstration of how we can help you move beyond time consuming and error-prone manual testing—and learn why a commercially supported offering might be better than internally developed solutions which leave your team on their own to face the inevitable testing headaches that periodically arise.
- dedicated support for automating the testing of GUI applications built with many GUI technologies such as Java SWT/Eclipse RCP and Java Swing/AWT, and also Qt, MFC, .NET Windows Forms, Web/DOM/HTML, Mac OS X Cocoa/Carbon, iOS Cocoa Touch, and many more;
- testing hybrid applications such as web content in Eclipse GUI clients or a mixture of multiple GUI technologies;
- a state-of-the-art Eclipse-based IDE that supports very efficient workflows;
- recording and playback of application interaction;
- cross-platform compatibility—Squish can test Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, and embedded and mobile applications;
- full support for automated unattended testing with command-line tools—even across machine and platform boundaries;
- integrations into Hudson, Cruise Control, Ant, Maven, and others;
- excellent technical support, active development, and full source code.
We look forward to seeing you at our booth during the EclipseCon conference where we will be showing how the latest Squish 4 release can automate the testing of state-of-the-art GUI applications on desktop and embedded/mobile platforms.
froglogic GmbH is a software company based in Hamburg, Germany. Their flagship product is Squish, the market-leading automated cross-platform testing tool for GUI applications based on Windows MFC and .NET WindowsForms, Qt, Java AWT/Swing and SWT/RCP, Mac OS X Carbon/Cocoa, iOS Cocoa Touch and for HTML/Ajax-based web applications running in different web browsers. More about froglogic is at https://www.froglogic.com.
„froglogic“ and „Squish“ are registered trademarks of froglogic GmbH. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.