Is increased complexity putting ever more strain on your Software development and Quality Assurance Teams? Has time-to-market pressure forced you to cut some corners? Does multi-platform deployment of your Software keep you up at nights?
Test Automation using tools like Squish can help your organization deal with such challenges and free up your limited human resources to focus on higher level tasks. froglogic invites you to stop by for a demonstration of how we can help you move beyond time consuming and error-prone manual testing and why a commercially supported offering might be better than internally developed solutions.
- Squish offers dedicated support for Eclipse RCP as well as other Java Toolkits
- Squish new, state-of-the-art IDE is Eclipse based
- Squish offers both Record’n Playback as well as Advanced Scripting
- Squish is Cross Platform and supports Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix
- Squish is actively developed and supported by froglogic and ships with Source Code
We look forward to seeing you in our Booth #6 during EclipseCON and showing off the Squish 4.0 Beta.
froglogic GmbH is a software company based in Hamburg, Germany. Their flagship product is Squish, the market-leading automated testing tool for GUI applications based on Qt, Java AWT/Swing and SWT/RCP, Mac OS X Carbon/Cocoa and for HTML/Ajax-based web applications running in different web browsers. froglogic also offers services in the areas QA/automated testing and C++/Qt programming and consulting. More about froglogic is at https://www.froglogic.com.
„froglogic“ and „Squish“ are registered trademarks of froglogic GmbH. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.