froglogic GmbH is pleased to announce a maintenance release of its flagship product Squish, the preferred tool for creating automated GUI functional regression and system tests for all desktop, mobile, web and embedded platforms.
Squish 6.4.2 is a maintenance release containing bug fixes and stability improvements for all editions of the product. The following section highlights a few of the enhancements:
- Stability improvements for the squishserver
- Support added for Android 9.0
Native Windows Edition
- Improved reliability of recording user interactions, particularly those done right after starting the application
- Support added for building with Qt 5.12
- Resolved an issue with shutting down Chrome and Firefox processes leading to error messages shown in the server log
This release provides a number of other code improvements and bug fixes. The 6.4.2 Release Notes provides a detailed list of all changes. The upcoming product release Squish 6.5 will offer new features for users of all editions, including new developments in Optical Character Recognition (OCR).