Hamburg, Germany – 2014-12-17 froglogic GmbH has released a new feature release of its code coverage tool Squish Coco 3.1, a complete C, C++, C# and Tcl code coverage tool chain for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Embedded Systems.
- New Directory View. A new report view shows coverage statistics on a per-directory basis.
- CSV Table Export. A new format to export selected report sections for users of Excel and other tools processing CSV data.
- NUnit Add-In. A ready-made add-in for the .NET unit-testing framework Nunit.
- VisualDSP® Support Pre-configured compiler profiles for the integrated software development and debugging environment for embedded systems.
- Fault Tolerant Instrumentation. A new
--cs-no-abort-on-errorswitch will make CoverageScanner continue instrumentation of a project even if individual files were causing problems.
More details to be found in the Release Notes.
Customers will find the update available in their download accounts. To get a free and fully supported trial copy of Squish Coco, please visit https://www.froglogic.com/squish/evaluate_coco.php.
froglogic GmbH is a software company based in Hamburg, Germany with additional offices in the USA with over 3,000 customers world-wide. froglogic is famous for its automated testing suite Squish with its flagship product Squish GUI Tester, the market-leading automated testing tool for GUI applications based on Qt, Java AWT/Swing, SWT/RCP and JavaFX, Mac OS X Carbon/Cocoa, Windows MFC, .NET and WPF, iOS Cocoa Touch, Android and for HTML/Ajax/Flex-based web applications running in a variety of web browsers. In addition, froglogic’s offering includes the professional, cross-platform C, C++, C# and Tcl Code Coverage tool Squish Coco.
“froglogic” and “Squish” are registered trademarks of froglogic GmbH. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.