Squish 6.6 Feature Release Webinar
teams will demonstrate the latest additions to the tool throughout this 1-hour release webinar.
The webinar is divided into main feature categories, each comprising a 10-minute demo and discussion, followed by a 2-minute Q&A portion for each block:
- Scripting upgrades, Test Center & Squish IDE coupling, and general usability improvements for each edition.
- One-click remote control of your target.
- Testing Qt for WebAssembly content in Squish.
- Support for Windows Forms & WPF apps developed on .NET Core.
- Enhanced Android UI Automation.
Nick Medeiros, Technical Marketing Engineer, will be your host to guide the discussion.
We look forward to having you join us for a presentation of the exciting new features in Squish 6.6!