Hamburg, Germany – 2005-03-23 froglogic GmbH today announced the availability of Squish 1.3, the new version of the automated GUI testing framework for Qt applications.
Main new features
- New platforms supported: Squish now also supports MacOS X and AIX.
- Multiple wrapper libraries to make custom APIs of the AUT and extra components available to test scripts can be specified.
- Configurable location of the object map enabling users to share an object map between multiple test suites.
- New option to let the Squish IDE highlight the current line during test execution.
- Improved user interface for managing AUTs and AUT paths.
- Improved user interface in the Squish IDE.
- More configuration options for access control of squishserver.
- Improved error reporting including showing a script backtrace on script errors.
- Improved performance.
- Improved test data and object map script APIs.
Getting to know Squish 1.3
froglogic will hold a free webinar on Squish including a presentation of the new features of Squish 1.3 soon. If you are interested in attending the Webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Squish customers and evaluators can now find Squish 1.3 packages in their download area. For more information about Squish and its price and licensing, visit https://www.froglogic.com/squish. If you would like to evaluate or buy Squish, please contact us at email@example.com.
froglogic GmbH is a software company offering Qt consultancy services and Qt-based development tools. froglogic was founded by two former Trolltech senior engineers, Reginald Stadlbauer and Harri Porten, who now use their experience and skills to serve the Qt 3rd party market. froglogic is based in Hamburg, Germany. More about froglogic at https://www.froglogic.com.