Hamburg, Germany—2012/01/12 froglogic GmbH today announced that it will exhibit and provide a speaker for the OOP 2012 conference in Munich, Germany from January 25th until January 27th and at the Embedded World 2012 in Nürnberg, Germany from February 28th until March 1st.
froglogic’s booth will show Squish, their market leading automated GUI testing tool.
- dedicated support for automating the testing of GUI applications built with many GUI technologies such as MFC, .NET Windows Forms, WPF, Qt, Java Swing/AWT, Java SWT/RCP, Web/DOM/HTML, Mac OS X Cocoa/Carbon, iOS Cocoa Touch and many more;
- testing hybrid applications such as web content in desktop clients or a mixture of multiple GUI technologies;
- a state-of-the-art Eclipse-based IDE that supports very efficient workflows;
- recording and playback of application interaction;
- cross-platform compatibility—Squish can test Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, and embedded and mobile applications;
- full support for automated unattended testing with command-line tools—even across machine and platform boundaries;
- excellent technical support, active development, and full source code.
In addition, the froglogic staff will show off it’s new and upcoming products at the booth:
- Squish Central: An end-to-end, distributed test automation management solution.
- Squish Coco: A powerful C and C++ code coverage tool.
We look forward to seeing you at our booths during the OOP and Embedded World conferences.
froglogic GmbH is a software company based in Hamburg, Germany with additional offices in the USA and UK and ca. 1,500 customers all over the world. froglogic is famous for its automated testing suite Squish with its flagship product Squish GUI Tester, the market-leading automated testing tool for GUI applications based on Qt, Java AWT/Swing and SWT/RCP, Mac OS X Carbon/Cocoa, Windows MFC, .NET and WPF, iOS Cocoa Touch and for HTML/Ajax-based web applications running in different web browsers. In addition, the Squish suite includes the a professional, cross-platform C and C++ Code Coverage tool Squish Coco and the soon-to-be-released test automation management solution Squish Central. More about froglogic is at https://www.froglogic.com.
“froglogic” and “Squish” are registered trademarks of froglogic GmbH. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.