Hamburg, Germany—2011/04/28 froglogic GmbH today announced that it will exhibit and provide a speaker at the StarEast 2011 conference in Orlando, Florida and at the Ericsson R&D Process Methods & Tool Conference 2011 in Linköping, Sweden in the week of May 2nd – May 6th, 2011.
froglogic will present and demo its leading functional GUI Test Automation Tool Squish which is being successfully used by more than 1100 companies world-wide including organizations such as AMD, EADS, Ericsson, France Telecom, Google, Intel, Nokia, Siemens, Thomson Reuters, Vodafone and many more.
- dedicated support for automating the testing of GUI applications built with many GUI technologies such as MFC, .NET Windows Forms, Qt, Java Swing/AWT, Java SWT/RCP, Web/DOM/HTML, Mac OS X Cocoa/Carbon, iOS Cocoa Touch and many more;
- testing hybrid applications such as web content in desktop clients or a mixture of multiple GUI technologies;
- a state-of-the-art Eclipse-based IDE that supports very efficient workflows;
- recording and playback of application interaction;
- cross-platform compatibility—Squish can test Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, and embedded and mobile applications;
- full support for automated unattended testing with command-line tools—even across machine and platform boundaries;
- excellent technical support, active development, and full source code.
We look forward to seeing you at our booth during the conferences where we will be showing how the latest Squish 4 release can automate the testing of state-of-the-art GUI applications on desktop and embedded/mobile platforms.
froglogic GmbH is a software company based in Hamburg, Germany. Their flagship product is Squish, the market-leading automated cross-platform testing tool for GUI applications based on Windows MFC and .NET WindowsForms, Qt, Java AWT/Swing and SWT/RCP, Mac OS X Carbon/Cocoa, iOS Cocoa Touch and for HTML/Ajax-based web applications running in different web browsers. More about froglogic is at https://www.froglogic.com.
“froglogic” and “Squish” are registered trademarks of froglogic GmbH. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.