Is increasing complexity putting ever more strain on your Qt-based software development and Quality Assurance Teams? Has time-to-market pressure forced you to cut corners? Has the late detection of bugs delayed your release or did significant bugs go undetected until your software was already in your customers’ hands? Does worry about the multi-platform deployment of your Qt software keep you awake at nights?
Test Automation using a tool like Squish can help your organization deal with such challenges and free up your limited human resources to focus on higher level tasks. froglogic invites you to stop by for a demonstration of how we can help you move beyond time consuming and error-prone manual testing—and learn why a commercially supported offering might be better than internally developed solutions.
- dedicated support for automating the testing of GUI applications built with Qt—or with many other GUI technologies;
- testing hybrid applications such as Qt/WebKit or native Windows controls embedded in Qt-based applications;
- a state-of-the-art Eclipse-based IDE that supports very efficient workflows;
- recording and playback of application interaction;
- cross-platform compatibility—Squish can test Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, and embedded applications;
- full support for automated unattended testing with command-line tools—even across machine and platform boundaries;
- excellent support, active development, and full source code.
We look forward to seeing you at our booth during the Qt Developer Days in Munich (October, 11th–13th) or in San Fransisco (November, 1st–3rd) where we will be showing how the latest Squish 4 release can automate the testing of state-of-the-art Qt applications on desktop and embedded/mobile platforms.
froglogic GmbH is a software company based in Hamburg, Germany. Their flagship product is Squish, the market-leading automated testing tool for GUI applications based on Qt, Java AWT/Swing and SWT/RCP, Mac OS X Carbon/Cocoa and for HTML/Ajax-based web applications running in different web browsers. froglogic also offers services in the areas QA/automated testing and C++/Qt programming and consulting. More about froglogic is at https://www.froglogic.com.
“froglogic” and “Squish” are registered trademarks of froglogic GmbH. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.