Hamburg, Germany – 2013-09-25 – The 2.1.8 release of Squish Coco provides instrumentation database size reductions and significant processing speed improvements.
The main improvements of this release grouped by component:
- More compact storage of C++ header instrumentation data. This results in reduced output file sizes and significant post-processing speed-ups.
- Better detection of dead code after switch/case statements.
- Interactive selection of source files used for analysis.
- Configurable color scheme for better viewing experience.
- Individual source files can be excluded from the report generation.
- The EMMA-XML report now includes information about function parameters.
- For convenience and better performances cmcsexeimport is now able to import multiple execution report files in one go.
See the release notes for a complete list of changes.