Get Training from Our Squish & Test Automation Experts
froglogic offers Squish training and consulting packages tailored to your team’s requirements, programming background and proficiencies with our tools. Whether you’re new to Squish and need introductory training or are a seasoned user looking for advanced topics training, our consultants offer custom courses designed specifically to meet your needs.
A quick online meeting and pre-training questionnaire is all that is needed for our consultants to match the best training package to your team.
1-Day Consulting Session
2-Day Consulting Session
2-Day Squish Training
1-Day Consulting Session
3-Day Consulting Session
All prices include the trainer’s travel and lodging costs, preparations and post-followup.
A typical Squish GUI Tester 2-Day Training includes:
- Squish Overview, Installation and Configuration
- Test Script Creation & Execution
- Record & Replay
- Verification Points (Property, Visual, Table, Image, OCR-text)
- Test Result Logging
- Setup and Tear Down Functions
- Debugging Test Scripts
- Data-driven Testing
- Object Map & Object Recognition
- Accessing Application Internals
- Inspecting Objects
- Accessing Object Properties
- Calling Object Methods
- Time-, Object-, Image-, OCR Text-based
- Conditional Synchronization
- Test Framework Design & Best Practices
- Shared Functions
- Object Map Modularization
- PageObjects Design Pattern
- BDD (Behavior-Driven Development)
- Advanced Test Execution
- Command Line Tools
- Distributed Testing (Remote Hosts, Target Devices)
- Advanced Reporting
- Automated Batch Testing
- Add-ons & Integrations
- Advanced Hooking Topics
- Working with Multiple Applications
- Hooking into Running Applications
The goal of supplementary consulting days is to work directly with your application and to apply knowledge gained from the Squish training to implement example scenarios. These sessions can be conducted in a smaller group than the Squish training to maximize efficiency. Working closely together allows us to solve any potential issues related to installation and setup at your test environment, and also enables us to address possible problems with interaction with complex controls and object recognition. Following best practices for automated GUI testing, we will design a powerful, easy-to-use test framework, suited to your situation. After the consulting session is complete, your team will have a working solution that can be easily further developed. Additionally, if you have already implemented tests, we can conduct a code review and suggest improvements.
Location & Delivery
Training can be delivered in-person at your office or remotely, through a live, video-based session. Both methods of delivery are coordinated with your team’s schedule. Optionally, training can be organized at froglogic offices.
- In-person: Maximum number of participants per session is 8.
- Online: Maximum number of participants per session is 3.
Note: Quoted prices are for full-day sessions with up to 8 participants. For remote groups, we can adapt the training hours into multiple blocks to get your whole team trained in a time-efficient manner fit to your schedule.