Automated GUI Testing for Windows Applications
Automated GUI Testing for native Windows applications with dedicated support for MFC, WinForms and WPF controls. Also supports automation via MSAA and UIAutomation.
Get started with Squish today!
Get your free and fully functional Squish evaluation copy today.
We include free evaluation support for your benefit!
Watch the Video to Find out More!
Squish® features fully integrated BDD support, and is 100% compatible with the Gherkin (standard BDD) language. Create, record, maintain and debug BDD GUI Tests
Insert verification points while recording or when refactoring scripts using Squish Verification Points and the Pick tool. Verify object properties, perform image comparisons validate table values
What Others Are Saying About Squish
Squish for Windows is the GUI test automation tool for all kinds if native Windows application. The tool allows to automate GUI tests on all Windows platforms, with dedicated support for all standard and complex Windows, MFC, .NET controls and more. Enhance your scripts with dynamic script and spy access as well as access to the complete Windows and .NET APIs.
The Squish for Windows edition includes dedicated support for:
- Native Windows applications
- Standard Windows and MFC controls
- Complex Windows and MFC controls (Item views, menus, tabs, etc.)
- Standard .NET Windows Forms controls
- Complex .NET Windows Forms controls (Item views, menus, tabs, etc.)
- Standard .NET WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) controls
- Complex .NET WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) controls (Item views, menus, tabs, etc.)
- Excel spreadsheets (accessing sheets, cells, etc.)
- Infragistics .NET Advantage controls
- Exontrol controls
- Plex controls
- Visual Basic (6.x and .NET) controls
- Embedded web content (when combined with Squish/Web)
- Complex custom controls using extension plugin mechanism
- Standard and complex objects and object property access
- Remote testing of applications and multi-application tests
- .NET Forms
- .NET WPF
- Visual Basic 6
- Standard controls
- Complex views
- Embedded Web Browser
- Microsoft Ribbon
- All classes
- All methods
- All properties
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Mobile
- Windows CE