Testing the user interface of today’s applications is a very complex and error-prone task. Automating this task is challenging, but approached correctly very rewarding.
Squish is the tool of choice for several thousand companies worldwide to automate the functional regression tests and system tests of their graphical user interface (GUIs) and human machine interfaces (HMIs). The Squish GUI testing tool, a 100% cross-platform tool, features
- In-depth support for all major GUI technologies
- Full support for all desktop, mobile, web and embedded platforms
- Test script recording
- Powerful and reliable object identification and verifications
- No dependency on screenshots or visual appearance
- Powerful integrated development environment (IDE)
- A wide range of popular script languages for test scripting
- Full support for Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Full control via command line tools
- Integrations into Test Management and CI-Systems
Squish – The Automated GUI Testing Tool – comes in several editions with dedicated support for the specific GUI technologies
Automated cross-platform GUI Testing for applications written with Qt Widgets, QML, Qt Quick, Qt Webkit and Qt WebEngine on desktop, embedded and mobile platforms
Automated cross-platform GUI Testing for AWT, SWT, RCP, Swing and JavaFx applications incl. support for embedded Webkit content
Automated GUI Testing for native Windows applications with dedicated support for MFC, WinForms and WPF controls. Also supports automation via MSAA and UIAutomation.
Automated cross-browser GUI testing for Web and HTML5 applications on desktop, mobile and embedded platforms
Automated GUI Testing for native macOS applications including support for embedded Webkit content
Using a mix of Squish editions it is possible to fully automate the GUI tests of hybrid GUI applications, such as a Qt application with embedded, native Windows controls or a Web application which embedds Java applets or starts a Java Web Start application.
Get started with Squish today!
Get your free and fully functional Squish evaluation copy today.
We include free evaluation support for your benefit!
What Others Are Saying About Squish
- "We were able to evaluate Squish and tool meets all our customer's expectations. More importantly, it was much simpler to learn than expected."Evaluator
- "Froglogic Squish is a cross-platform UI automation testing tool that has made our lives so much easier when it comes to being ‘agile’"Global Graphics
- “We have had a very positive experience with Squish and with froglogic’s support.”APC
- "We did a long search for testing software and as far as I can see we are covering all the testing we can think of using Squish. The fewer tools we need the better and so the potential coverage of Squish is one of its truly excellent features."Weatherford Petroleum Consultants (WPC)
- "In my opinion it [Squish for Qt] is a very good testing tool and quite intuitive and easy to use. I was using it in conjunction with Qt and it was very nice experience."Evaluator from REC Global
- "So many thanks for your and your colleagues excellent and quick service! This really was one of the smoothest problem fixes of this format for me."KDAB
- "Squish is one of the key software used by QA in my team. Please renew it every year."Synopsys India
- "Almost immediately Squish runs rather smoothly and our Android app was instrumented correctly. Quite surprised we were, because we tried several tools before Squish and we were not successful."Statement from a Squish for Android evaluator
- "The ease of use of Squish along with the object map which can be used to reduce the maintenance of tests were two key factors. And support of multiple operating systems and technologies —especially for Qt and Linux— was also very important."ARM
- "We have been doing some more evaluation of Squish (attachable application, several test and adding verifications) and it works very good for us!"Statement from a SAAB evaluator about Squish for Java
- "I started with Squish for Qt Evaluation license, looks very impressive and can be very helpful for testing the SW that we develop. Documentation and video tutorials are very helpful for understanding how does this tool work."Evaluator
- "All the things went well. I love this tool."GE China
- "I have been able to evaluate Squish and I must say the experience is awesome. This is especially with BDD test scripts and the recording feature that comes with it."Squish for Web Evaluator
- "I've evaluated Squish with our product on Mac. It's more efficient than eggPlant auto that test team is currently using. I've recommend it to auto test team & senior manager."Evaluator
- “The Squish software gave us the tools to build appropriate test sequences and to implement them in the Squish framework for testing. The testing saved us hours of work and much frustration on the part of the persons who use the database system.”St. Vincent de Paul Society
- “Im Rückblick möchte ich sagen, dass ich während der Evaluierung mit froglogic immer ein gutes Gefühl hatte, da Ihr Stil ständig sehr kundenorientiert, ja sogar richtig partnerschaftlich war. Ich freue mich auf den Einsatz von Squish und die Zusammenarbeit mit Ihnen”AlphaGate
- “Squish is the best GUI testing tool I’ve worked with. Its runtime performance it great and it has a low ‘barrier’ to get up and running. It feels much more lightweight and flexible than any other tool I’ve used (that includes Ranorex, Silk, and QA Wizard Pro).”Bio-Rad Laboratories
- "The quick and responsive support from froglogic makes using Squish a very pleasant experience."Nokia India