Testing the user interface of today’s applications is a very complex and error-prone task. Automating this task is challenging, but approached correctly very rewarding.
The Squish GUI Tester is the tool of choice for several thousand companies worldwide and a 100% cross-platform tool, features
- In-depth support for all major GUI technologies
- Full support for all desktop, mobile, web and embedded platforms
- Powerful and reliable object identification and verifications
- No dependency on screenshots or visual appearance
- Powerful integrated development environment (IDE)
- A wide range of popular script languages
- Full integration of Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Full control via command line tools
- Integrations into Test Management and CI-Systems
Get started with Squish today!
Get your free and fully functional Squish evaluation copy today.
We include free, commercial-grade technical support for your benefit!
What Others Are Saying About Squish
- "I have been able to evaluate Squish and I must say the experience is awesome. This is especially with BDD test scripts and the recording feature that comes with it."Squish for Web Evaluator
- "I started with Squish for Qt Evaluation license, looks very impressive and can be very helpful for testing the SW that we develop. Documentation and video tutorials are very helpful for understanding how does this tool work."Evaluator
- “Im Rückblick möchte ich sagen, dass ich während der Evaluierung mit froglogic immer ein gutes Gefühl hatte, da Ihr Stil ständig sehr kundenorientiert, ja sogar richtig partnerschaftlich war. Ich freue mich auf den Einsatz von Squish und die Zusammenarbeit mit Ihnen”AlphaGate
- "So many thanks for your and your colleagues excellent and quick service! This really was one of the smoothest problem fixes of this format for me."
- "We were able to evaluate Squish and tool meets all our customer's expectations. More importantly, it was much simpler to learn than expected."Evaluator
- “Squish is the best GUI testing tool I’ve worked with. Its runtime performance it great and it has a low ‘barrier’ to get up and running. It feels much more lightweight and flexible than any other tool I’ve used (that includes Ranorex, Silk, and QA Wizard Pro).”Bio-Rad Laboratories
- “We have had a very positive experience with Squish and with froglogic’s support.”APC
- "We have been doing some more evaluation of Squish (attachable application, several test and adding verifications) and it works very good for us!"Statement from a SAAB evaluator about Squish for Java
- "All the things went well. I love this tool."GE China
- "Almost immediately Squish runs rather smoothly and our Android app was instrumented correctly. Quite surprised we were, because we tried several tools before Squish and we were not successful."Statement from a Squish for Android evaluator
- “The Squish software gave us the tools to build appropriate test sequences and to implement them in the Squish framework for testing. The testing saved us hours of work and much frustration on the part of the persons who use the database system.”St. Vincent de Paul Society
- "Squish is one of the key software used by QA in my team. Please renew it every year."Synopsys India
- "In my opinion it [Squish for Qt] is a very good testing tool and quite intuitive and easy to use. I was using it in conjunction with Qt and it was very nice experience."Evaluator from REC Global
- "The quick and responsive support from froglogic makes using Squish a very pleasant experience."Nokia India
- "The ease of use of Squish along with the object map which can be used to reduce the maintenance of tests were two key factors. And support of multiple operating systems and technologies —especially for Qt and Linux— was also very important."ARM
- "We did a long search for testing software and as far as I can see we are covering all the testing we can think of using Squish. The fewer tools we need the better and so the potential coverage of Squish is one of its truly excellent features."Weatherford Petroleum Consultants (WPC)
- "Froglogic Squish is a cross-platform UI automation testing tool that has made our lives so much easier when it comes to being ‘agile’"Global Graphics
Automated GUI Regression Testing
This presentation introduces you to Squish Automated GUI Regression Testing, the Cross-Platform solution for Java AWT/SWT, Qt, Qt/E, Web, iOS, Android, Windows .NET, MFC, Native Mac, …