Our Squish Coco code coverage tool is a complete, cross-platform, cross-compiler tool chain allowing to analyze the test coverage of C, C++, C# and Tcl code.
Squish Coco code coverage utilizes source code instrumentation to analyze the applications' source code. No changes to the source code are necessary. Executing a test suite against an instrumented application produces data that can later be analyzed. This analysis can be used to ensure that complete test coverage is achieved since it:
- Finds and highlights untested code sections.
- Finds redundant tests (i.e., tests that merely duplicate others).
- Finds unreachable code.
- Computes the optimal order of test execution that will maximize the overall coverage.
- Compares the test coverage of two application versions or test executions.
See the Features page for more.
The Squish Coco tool can target applications running on Linux, Windows, Mac OS X and other platforms.
The following programming languages are supported:
Squish Coco code coverage can be used at every stage of testing and with every testing method (unit tests, automated tests, manual tests, etc.). Furthermore, multiple execution reports can be merged to provide advanced analysis.
- Request a free and fully supported 30 day evaluation copy today.
- Watch a recording of a Squish Coco Webinar and read answers to many FAQs.
- Read more about Squish Coco's price & licensing.
- Contact froglogic sales to request a live demo, to purchase Squish Coco licenses or for additional questions.
- Evaluation support via email@example.com.