froglogic has customers from all over the world in many different industry segments.
froglogic’s Squish GUI Tester and Squish Coco Code Coverage tools are used in industries such as Oil & Gas, EDA, Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, Press & Media, IT, and more.
Our customers range from small start-ups to multi-national corporations.
Currently more than 3000 companies world-wide use froglogic’s tools to automate their GUI tests, measure the tests’ code coverage and overall to improve their quality assurance processes.
Here we list some of our reference customers and some success stories and case studies where you can read why froglogic’s customers chose Squish and Coco, how they use it, and what benefits it has brought them.
What others are saying about Squish
- "I started with Squish for Qt Evaluation license, looks very impressive and can be very helpful for testing the SW that we develop. Documentation and video tutorials are very helpful for understanding how does this tool work."Evaluator
- “Im Rückblick möchte ich sagen, dass ich während der Evaluierung mit froglogic immer ein gutes Gefühl hatte, da Ihr Stil ständig sehr kundenorientiert, ja sogar richtig partnerschaftlich war. Ich freue mich auf den Einsatz von Squish und die Zusammenarbeit mit Ihnen”AlphaGate
- "Squish is one of the key software used by QA in my team. Please renew it every year."Synopsys India
- “The Squish software gave us the tools to build appropriate test sequences and to implement them in the Squish framework for testing. The testing saved us hours of work and much frustration on the part of the persons who use the database system.”St. Vincent de Paul Society
- "Almost immediately Squish runs rather smoothly and our Android app was instrumented correctly. Quite surprised we were, because we tried several tools before Squish and we were not successful."Statement from a Squish for Android evaluator
- "We did a long search for testing software and as far as I can see we are covering all the testing we can think of using Squish. The fewer tools we need the better and so the potential coverage of Squish is one of its truly excellent features."Weatherford Petroleum Consultants (WPC)
- "The quick and responsive support from froglogic makes using Squish a very pleasant experience."Nokia India
- "Froglogic Squish is a cross-platform UI automation testing tool that has made our lives so much easier when it comes to being ‘agile’"Global Graphics
- “We have had a very positive experience with Squish and with froglogic’s support.”APC
- "We have been doing some more evaluation of Squish (attachable application, several test and adding verifications) and it works very good for us!"Statement from a SAAB evaluator about Squish for Java
- "All the things went well. I love this tool."GE China
- "I've evaluated Squish with our product on Mac. It's more efficient than eggPlant auto that test team is currently using. I've recommend it to auto test team & senior manager."Evaluator
- "The ease of use of Squish along with the object map which can be used to reduce the maintenance of tests were two key factors. And support of multiple operating systems and technologies —especially for Qt and Linux— was also very important."ARM
- "I have been able to evaluate Squish and I must say the experience is awesome. This is especially with BDD test scripts and the recording feature that comes with it."Squish for Web Evaluator
- "So many thanks for your and your colleagues excellent and quick service! This really was one of the smoothest problem fixes of this format for me."KDAB
- "We were able to evaluate Squish and tool meets all our customer's expectations. More importantly, it was much simpler to learn than expected."Evaluator
- "In my opinion it [Squish for Qt] is a very good testing tool and quite intuitive and easy to use. I was using it in conjunction with Qt and it was very nice experience."Evaluator from REC Global
- “Squish is the best GUI testing tool I’ve worked with. Its runtime performance it great and it has a low ‘barrier’ to get up and running. It feels much more lightweight and flexible than any other tool I’ve used (that includes Ranorex, Silk, and QA Wizard Pro).”Bio-Rad Laboratories