|How to Create Automated GUI Tests for Qt and QML Applications
During this free webinar you'll learn:|
- How to test Qt and QML Applications
- How to create & execute automated tests across multi-platforms
- The importance of true object-level access in automated GUI testing
- How to interact with Qt objects, widgets, properties & the API
- How to create tests that continue to work as your product evolves
Discover all benefits of Qt GUI Test Automation with the Squish GUI Tester at https://www.froglogic.com/squish/editions/qt-gui-test-automation/
|Oct 15, 2019||8:00am PDT||1 hour||Register|
|Behavior-Driven Test Development for Enterprise Java desktop applications
In this webinar, we will demonstrate Squish's integration of Gherkin and Python, allowing you easily to do Behavior-Driven Test Development (BDD), and interactively record missing steps on AWT or SWT Java Applications. |
In addition, we will demonstrate a new feature of Squish: image-based search, allowing you to interact with graphical rectangles that fall outside of your Application Under Test (AUT).
|Oct 22, 2019||11:00am CEST||1 hour||Register|
|How to Improve Testing Coverage with Automated Code Coverage Analysis
Uncertain where to focus your testing efforts? Are your tests reaching all critical areas of your application?|
Gain insight into your testing coverage. Identify redundant tests, untested or dead code. Coco's cross-platform code coverage toolchain produces valuable code coverage analysis for C, C++ and C# applications.
Join our expert and discover how well you are testing your application!
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
In this webinar will cover:
- General Coco overview
- What Code Coverage Levels Reveal
- Using Reporting and Optimizing test execution order
|Oct 29, 2019||8:00am PDT||1 hour||Register|