Getting Started with Squish Test Center, A Test Result Management System
Built to enhance your development workflow, Squish Test Center is a central, lightweight test result management database which connects test automation with the entire development process.
This webinar will get you started using Squish Test Center. We’ll cover:
1. - What is Squish Test Center?
- Storing results
- Browsing results
- Synchronization with 3rd party test management systems (Traceability)
2. - Demo: Result Analysis
3. - Integration with Test Automation
- How to Upload Results (via command line, using the Squish IDE, or as part of a CI server pipeline)
- Supported result formats
4. - Test Center Deployment, Requirements & Setup
5. - Integration with 3rd party Test Management
6. - Demo: Zephyr for Jira, Xray for Jira Integrations
A live Q&A will follow the demos and discussion.