Designing Behavior-Driven GUI Tests within Cross-Functional Teams
During this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Implement cross-platform, automated GUI tests using the Squish GUI Tester following the Behavior-Driven Development paradigm.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team to implement these Behavior-Driven GUI tests.
- Define a GUI test's feature file, written in human-readable language, independent of the application's widget toolkit.
- Implement simple and complex test scenarios comprising multiple steps in any scripting language supported by the Squish IDE.
- Execute these BDD tests, collect and evalute test results, and create well-structured test reports.