Hamburg, Germany – 2018-08-08 – froglogic GmbH is pleased to announce a maintenance release of its code coverage tool Coco 4.2.2, a complete C, C++, C# and Tcl code coverage tool chain for Windows, Linux, macOS X, and Embedded Systems.
The main improvements since the initial release of Coco 4.2 are:
- New Feature: Instrumentation of boolean expressions in return statements
- Bug Fix: Instrumentation of the ternary operator in C cast expressions.
- Bug Fix: Compilation issue fixed for C++11 keyword noexecept.
- New Feature: Qt5 support for QStringLiteral.
- New Feature: Support for Windows Embedded Compact 2013.
See the online documentation for previous release notes.
Customers will find the update available in their download accounts. To get a free and fully supported trial copy of Squish Coco, please fill out this form.