As members of the Squish user community, we would like to share with you our upcoming features. In Squish 6.1 we are implementing:
New Window Convenience script functions for:
- Desktop. Implemented as wrapper-independent script functions to maximize, minimize, resize and move windows.
- Mobile. Implemented as wrapper-independent script functions to change the display orientation.
Visual Testing & Capture Object Snapshot with:
- A script API to collect, or dump, the current object tree of a window, form, etc.
- The first implementation of a verification point type to verify entire window based on the object dump. Offering customizable strictness for content, topology, geometry, visual and rendering.
Clipboard access with:
- Convenience functions allow reading and writing text from and to the system clipboard, respectively.
- Added support for QtWebEngine (which replaces QtWebKit)
An improved installer with:
- A modernized look & feel
- A Start Menu Item entry on Windows
- An unattended command-line installer option
Watch for follow-up posts to learn more about the upcoming features and examples of working with the new window convenience functions, visual testing & object snapshot capturing.