Squish tip of the week: Create tests involving multiple AUTs
Squish can create and execute against tests against multiple Applications Under Test (AUT)
Switch between applications (for recording or playback) using Application Context.
Let’s say you are testing a chat application
- Two chat sessions are interacting.
- Even if one session is a Desktop application and the other is a Mobile App – it’s all possible!
Learn more here:
- How to Test Multiple AUTs from a Single Test Script, Using ApplicationContext
- How to Use ApplicationContext Objects
- Recording against multiple applications