Hamburg, Germany – 2015-09-09 froglogic GmbH today announced its release of Squish Coco 3.3, a complete C, C++, C# and Tcl code coverage tool chain for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Unix.
Squish Coco provides advanced code coverage data analysis and reporting through the collection, comparison and merging of its test execution results.
“The new Patch Analysis feature is a great addition”, says Harri Porten, froglogic’s CTO. “We’re using historical coverage data in a new way – and helping reveal vulnerabilities which tests alone may overlook. It really goes beyond what coverage tools typically provide.”
Value at every level of testing
After an instrumented application’s test suite run – unit, automated, manual, etc. – Squish Coco reveals valuable information, including:
- Tested code
- Untested code
- Unreachable code
- Redundant tests
- Optimal test execution
- Patch Analysis New!
Squish Coco 3.3 includes many new features and enhancements
- Patch Analysis
- Analyze the quality of a source code patch
- Identify patch impact areas and the associated vulnerabilities
- The analysis is based on the test coverage of the code section(s) impacted by the patch, and the historical execution results: the results prior to the patch being applied and the patched code being compiled or executed
- Automatic exclusion of inconsistent headers from coverage analysis
- Speed improvements in multiple areas, including:
- Duplicate execution detection
- Database merge instrumentations
- HTML report generation
- Generating list of executions for a given source line execution
- Computing code coverage metrics
- HTML Reports enhanced to display a tooltip indicating which tests execute a particular line of source code.
- Added support for importing comments and manual validations for projects checked out from varying directories.
- Read complete Squish Coco 3.3 release overview
- Request a free and fully supported trial copy of Squish Coco
- More information about Squish Coco
- Questions or comments? Contact email@example.com
froglogic GmbH is a software company based in Hamburg, Germany with additional offices in the USA with over 3,500 customers world-wide. froglogic is famous for its automated testing suite Squish with its flagship product Squish GUI Tester, the market-leading automated testing tool for GUI applications based on Qt, Java AWT/Swing, SWT/RCP and JavaFX, Mac OS X Carbon/Cocoa, Windows MFC, .NET and WPF, iOS Cocoa Touch, Android and for HTML/Ajax/Flex-based web applications running in a variety of web browsers. In addition, froglogic’s offering includes the professional, cross-platform C, C++, C# and Tcl Code Coverage tool Squish Coco. More about froglogic at www.froglogic.com.
“froglogic” and “Squish” are registered trademarks of froglogic GmbH. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.